Transparency is important to the City of Fishers.
The Controller’s Office is responsible for overseeing and maintaining all City financial records in compliance with regulations set forth by the Indiana State Board of Accounts.
The primary duties of the Controller’s Office include:
- Receipt and deposit of all incoming funds
- Payments to vendors
- Processing of City employee payroll
- Creation of the annual budget
- Maximizing City investment opportunities
- Acting as a financial advisor to the mayor and City council
Fishers City Council approved the 2024 Fishers City Budget at the October City Council meeting. Learn more about the 2024 budget.
The Cumulative Capital Development Fund (CCD) is a fund that can be used for municipal expenses. The City of Fishers uses the CCD fund to finance expenditures related to capital improvements needed by the City, such as HVAC replacements for fire stations, new roofs for City buildings, replacement of City windows, repayment of fleet leases, etc.
Commonly Requested Financial Reports
- 2022 Annual Comprehensive Financial Report (ACRP)
- 2021 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2019 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- 2018 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
Any public financial records not found on this site may be requested by a Public Records Request.